After 10+ years in Corporate Communications, followed by a MBA specialised in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, I now want to help companies succeed in their digital transformation and develop collaborative innovation through a start-up state of mind within their organisation. My past experience in communication as well as my appetite for digital transformation & innovation, my ability to connect, accompany, federate and animate teams will be key to succeed.
- Creating & implementing change communications programs to maximise stakeholders’ adoption, facilitate change and minimise resistance to change for the Sourcing, Logistics, Quality and Production global functions.
- Executive Vice-Presidents support: preparation of all communications materials - power points, Q&A, statements, reporting on change adoption, messaging platform customised to each target audience.
- Development of communications tools to explain change and motivate impacted employees: internal radio, comic strips, videos, town hall meetings, conference calls. Implementation of Yammer (Enterprise Social Network) and creation of communities to break silos, facilite communication and promote innovation.
- Definition & implementation of marcom plans for the BU Products worldwide (7000 employees, +40 production units +50% of the turnover). Coordination and management of 8 product lines and leadership on strategic projects: inaugurations of new production units (8 in India & 2 in China), integration of acquired companies (Passoni et Villa, NxtPhase), promotion for new products (UHVDC transformers, Green Transformers, NTIC transformers).
- Change Management: accompanying teams to implement lean manufacturing in all production units worldwide (videos, interviews, internal news, project journal). Development of an internal forum to exchange on best practises.
- Evens management and Internal Communication: monthly internal newsletter, development of the annual seminar from A to Z (+200 participants), editorial planning and execution (intranet, billboards, tv screens).
- Lead, manage and coordinate all communications projects in Europe. Management of 10 employees and PR agencies in Italy, Nordic Countries, UK, Benelux, Greece, Poland, Romania and Russia.
- Significantly improved media relations in Europe with the development of press workshops (Tramways, VHS, ERTMS) for the economic & trade press.
- Definition and implementation of public relations plans for strategic offers (Vilnius, Moscow-St Petersburg High Speed Line).
- Lead and coordinate the transformation of Communication becoming a strategic function reporting to the CEO.
- Audit & elaboration of a transformation plan for the function. Development of the new organisation: vision, mission, objectives, roles & responsibilities, job descriptions, ways of working. Organisation of internal roadshows.
- Development of new processes: budget planning, communications project (ISO 9001 certified), and of a dashboard to pilot communications’ activities and their ROI.
- Management of the worldwide communications budget (>16 million €) and frame contracts with suppliers.
- Development of intranets for the various business units (Service, Partslink, Traction & Equipment), internal newsletters, team building and seminars. Management of an internal employees’ survey and development of an e-magazine for all employees in 7 languages.
DU- Digital Fabrication - FacLab Gennevilliers - Dec 2016
MBA - CNAM - 2015/16 - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Master of Management & Marketing International - ESG (1994)
Master Modern Languages (English, Spanish) - La Sorbonne Paris IV - 1993
From Manager to Leader - FUN CNAM 2016
Digital Marketing - UNOW 2016
Making Change a Success- COURSERA ESSEC 2016
Innovate in a digital world-FUN-EcoleMines 2016
Editorial, Digital Coms & Events
Budget Management, KPI & ROI